Revenue from venue hire, sponsorship and ticketed events supports the cultural programme offered to local residents in the London Borough of Waltham Forest. The latter includes exhibitions, fairs, theatre, talks, workshops, festivals, music, tea dances, kids club, art & design projects, concerts, networking events and much more for a broad range of audiences from every ethnicity, faith, culture, ability, sex, age group, sexual orientiation in some of the most deprived pockets of London. We need your help to continue to strive to forge Waltham Forest as the borough of Culture!
- Our cultural programme is promoted to more than 110,000 residents
- We use a range of marketing tools to promote our events and venues
- We offer links to your website driving new business leads to you directly
- Gain exposure to your logo and brand identity on our website and marketing material
- Build strategic alliances with out businesses and benefit from affinity marketing
- Apply for our 'Approved Suppliers List' and grow your business and provide a great service to our residents
Please contact email@example.com or call 020 8496 3647 to find out how we can help you.